15th of July 1883 edition. Autographed page. (From photographs by Mr. Régil, from Bilbao). It illustrates "Establecimientos balnearios de España". Its waters are called Urgaciya, and also Uratza [...]. At first, as it belonged to the Count de Peñaflorida, some baths were provisionally built..., in 1846 a fine building was built, and in 1849 a spacious guesthouse..."
1 11 x 9 cm engraving on a 40 x 28 cm page
Establecimiento tipografico "Sucesores de Rivadeneyra", Madrid