Alava Entrance and Byzantine atrium of the church in Armentia
30th of September 1874 edition. Editor and director of the publication, Abelardo de Cárlos. Autographed. Copy of a photograph. "From the conquest of Calahorra by the Arabs to the death of the pious Varon Fortunio, bishop of Alava [...], the church in Armentia was the refuge and see of the bishops of Calahorra; afterwards [...] it ended up as a collegiate church, and then a [...] parish church"