Alava Palace-House of the current Carlist War Council in Aramayona
8th of October 1874 edition. Editor and director of the publication, Abelardo de Cárlos. "The palace-house where the War Council currently resides is the one that for many years has been an inn and Sulphur baths establishment. The head offices, telegraph, Provincial Council and the volunteers barracks are there [...]. Rodrigo Ignacio de Varona [...] is in command..."