Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Alava - Salvatierra: place called Arricruz, where a couple of Carlist cavalrymen were stationed|
|Publisher:||Imprenta de T. Fortanet, Madrid|
|Description:||15th of August 1875 edition. Editor and owner of the publication, Abelardo de Cárlos. Sketch submitted by Rodríguez Tejero. "...The enemy had [...] a couple of cavalrymen there as a signals telegraph, which communicated with others [...] by firing shots, and at the same time kept a close watch on the road that goes from [Vitoria] to [Salvatierra]"|
|Physical description:||1 10 x 22 cm engraving on a 41 x 28 cm page|
|Publication:||Koldo Mitxelena Kulturunea|
|Appears in Collections:||Prints XIX century album|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.