Alava Armentia: bridge over the Bayas, occupied by a detachment of Carlist cavalry
15th of August 1875 edition. Editor and owner of the publication, Abelardo de Cárlos. Sketch submitted by Rodríguez Tejero. Autographed. "The inns of Armentia are near there, where another group of Carlist cavalry is staying, which [...] watches the army s movements on the flat ground in the town, and transmits [...] the news [...] to the forces..."