Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Portal of San Martin Church in Durango
Publisher: Imprenta de Jaime Jepus Roviralta, Barcelona
Description: Author of the book: Juan Mañe y Flaquer. Numbering of the engraving in the book: nº 23. Autographed. Originally known as Villanueva de Tavira or Tavira de Durango, they built another town "with crenellated gates and solid walls, gates that have been preserved and are called: St Peter, St John, St Martin, Our Lady of Mercy, Crutziaga and St Ana..."
Physical description: 1 15 x 9 cm engraving on a 34 x 25 cm page
Issue Date: 1880
Publication: Museo Zumalakarregi Museoa
Appears in Collections:Prints XIX century album

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.